Used 2009 GMC Acadia
City MPG 16
Hwy MPG 23MPG is estimated only and will vary by equipment and options.
Editorial Description (provided by Chrome)
Three trim levels are available for 2009: the base SLE (or SLE1), SLT1, or the top-of-the-line SLT2. Just as for 2008, all trims are powered by a 3.6L DOHC V6 direct-injection engine that makes 288 horsepower (up from 275), and 270 pound-feet of torque, which is spread over a broad rpm range. All engines run through a 6-speed automatic transmission.
Configurations with either front- or all-wheel drive are available. The all-wheel-drive system is oriented toward on-road driving and always delivers some torque to the rear wheels, applying more when needed for best traction. The system automatically varies the torque split from 90 front/10 rear to as much as 35/65 when needed for road conditions.
The 2009 Acadia has a uni-body construction, which is lighter than body-on-frame and allows for better handling and comfort. With a 4-wheel independent suspension--including a space-saving rear-mounted system that helps isolate noise and vibration--the Acadia also has a low center of gravity to give it even sharper handling.
Safety features include 4-wheel anti-lock brakes, traction control, antiskid system, front side airbags and side curtain airbags for outboard occupants in all three rows. GM's StabiliTrak® stability control system, with rollover mitigation technology, is also standard on the Acadia. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration gives the 2009 GMC Acadia five of five stars for crashes involving the driver, passenger, side-impact front and side-impact rear.
The Acadia comes in either 7- or 8-passenger interior configurations. Each setup has bucket seats in front and a three-passenger, 60/40-split folding third row. The 7-passenger version has two captain's chairs in the second row, while the 8-passenger version has a 3-passenger, 60/40-split bench seat for the second row instead. Both come with a second-row Smart Slide function, where the second-row seat cushion flips up and the seatback slides forward for easier access to the third row. Both the second- and third-row seats fold flat for mixes of the two. Cargo capacity is almost 117 cubic feet with all seats down, and 24 cubic feet behind the third-row seat if all are raised.
The 2009 Acadia features a towing capacity of 4,500 pounds when properly equipped.
Standard on the SLE are dual exhaust with chrome tips, tire pressure monitoring system, StabiliTrak®, 18-inch alloy wheels, 8-passenger seating, front and rear air-conditioning, full power accessories, cruise control, and a 6-speaker CD/MP3 stereo system with satellite radio.
The SLT-1 comes standard with 8-passenger seating, heated mirrors with integrated turn signals, a Bose premium 10-speaker stereo system, 6-CD changer, driver information center, heated power front seats, and tri-zone automatic power control.
Options packages add heated mirrors with integrated turn signals, leather seating with heated power front seats, second-row captain's chairs, triple-zone automatic climate control, Bluetooth connectivity and a Bose 10-speaker audio system with steering-wheel-mounted audio controls and a 6-CD changer.
The SLT-2 adds a standard remote vehicle start, rear park assist, a power rear lift gate, power lumbar supports for the front seats, a 115-volt power outlet, washer nozzles and heated windshield.
The Cargo package, with cargo shade and cargo net and the Convenience Package with remote start and Ultrasonic Remote Parking Assist are optional on all trims. Other options available include a rear-seat entertainment system, 19-inch aluminum wheels, heads-up display, touch-screen navigation and radio, and a "skyscape" dual sunroof with a large tilt and slide front panel with a fixed rear glass skylight. OnStar 8.0 is available with Turn-by-Turn Navigation and Destination Download that automatically downloads requested directions to the Acadia's navigation system.
|MPG:||16 / 23|
|Transmission:||6 Speed Automatic|
- Engine, 3.6L SIDI V6 (288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque [364.5 N-m] @ 3400 rpm)
- Axle, 3.16 ratio
- All wheel drive
- Alternator, 170 amps
- GVWR, 6459 lbs. (2930 kg) (TV14526 AWD models only.)
- Suspension, Ride and Handling
- Steering, power, constant effort
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, double dual with chrome tips
- Wheels, 4-18" x 7.5" (45.7 cm x 19.1 cm) painted aluminum
- Tires, P255/65R18 all-season, blackwall
- Spoiler, rear
- Roof rails, brushed aluminum, longitudinal
- Headlamps, dual halogen projector lamp
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off
- Fog lamps, front round halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver and front passenger side glass)
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, Black
- Door handles, chrome (Black beltline molding.)
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Body, manual rear liftgate
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), speed-compensated volume and TheftLock (When (U42) rear seat DVD entertainment system is ordered (UVA) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player is included.)
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Antenna, Quad-Band for AM/FM stereo, OnStar and XM Satellite Radio
- XM Radio. XM Radio includes 3 trial months of service. XM turns your world on with commercial-free music channels from Rock to Jazz, Country to Classical, Latin Pop to Hip Hop, and virtually everything in between, all in amazing digital sound. Turn on your favorite Sports with every Major League Baseball game from Opening Day until the World Series, NHL Hockey, the PGA TOUR and college football and basketball. Plus XM brings you the biggest names in news and talk, outrageous comedy, award-winning family programming -- wherever you go from coast to coast. Exclusive live concerts, Oprah and Friends, Radio Disney, and so much more. Find what turns you on (Available only in the 48 contiguous United States. Required $12.95 monthly subscription sold separately after 3 trial months. Visit gm.xmradio.com for more details. Includes (UUD) XM antenna.)
- Reclining front buckets
- Seating, 8-passenger (2-3-3 seating configuration) (Includes 2nd row 60/40 split flat-folding bench seat.)
- Seat, 4-way manual driver with manual lumbar control
- Seat, 2-way manual front passenger
- Console, front center with 2 cup holders and storage
- Console, overhead with map lights
- Cup holders, 2 front on the floor console
- Cup holders, 2 in the second row
- Floor mats, carpeted front, second and third row, removable
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Insulation, acoustical package
- Steering wheel, vinyl
- Steering wheel, Tilt-Wheel and telescopic with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Instrumentation, 5-gauge
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Remote Keyless Entry, programmable with 2 transmitters, panic button and extended range
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III, engine immobilizer
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control (Will be substituted with (CJ2) automatic tri-zone climate control when (U42) rear seat DVD entertainment system is ordered.)
- Air conditioning, rear manual
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger, padded with cloth trim, color-keyed
- Lighting, interior with theater dimming, cargo compartment, reading lights for front seats, second row reading lamps integrated into dome light, door-and tailgate-activated switches and illuminated entry and exit feature
- Trim, interior, chrome metallic instrument panel/console
- Storage system, rear cargo area under floor
- Horn, dual-note
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front a seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, front passenger air bag suppression (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- OnStar, 1-year of Directions and Connections plan. Includes the innovative easy to use Turn-by-Turn Navigation services which provide voice-guided directions (where available). Also includes Automatic Crash Notification, Automatic Notification of Air Bag Deployment, Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance, a link to all Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, Remote Door Unlock, OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Hands-Free Calling, AccidentAssist, Remote Horn and Lights, Information and Convenience Services, and Driving Directions (OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance and Remote Door Unlock success varies with conditions. OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics available on most 2004 MY and newer GM vehicles. Diagnostic capability varies by model. Turn-by-Turn Navigation requires ABS and is not available in certain areas. Visit onstar.com or call 1-888-466-7827 for system limitations and details. For a list of vehicles with Automatic Crash Notification visit onstar.com.)
- Door locks, rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Kruse Ford Lincoln
New Sales:(507) 537-0313
Preowned Sales:(507) 537-0313
M-THU: 8:00am-7:00pm FRI: 8:00am-6:00pm
[ Get Financing ]
Service Center:(507) 537-0313
Service Center Hours:
M-F: 7:30AM - 5:30PM
SAT: 7:30 AM - 12:00PM
[ Schedule Service ]
Parts Center:(507) 537-0313
Parts Center Hours:
M-F: 7:30AM - 5:30PM
SAT: 7:30AM - 12:00 PM
Kruse Ford Lincoln
1651 E College
Marshall, MN 56258
[ Get Directions ]